Sunday 26 July 2015

A Culchie Goes To London: A Walk in the Park

This is what I wore for a simple walk to the park, the white plain t-shirt captures the effortlessness and simpleness of summer and the denim skirt adds the right amount of chic to it. It was just the right level of casualness that you wouldn't mind seeing your crush in or having an impromptu fashion shoot like I did. The man behind me must have thought I wasn't well in the head! and please excuse my awkward posing, I'm still learning the tropes of fashion blogging.

Didn't I say that most of my posts would feature this denim skirt. Its not that I have nothing to wear its just that I want to wear this skirt everywhere! Its so comfortable and I wasn't lying when I said it went with everything.


I apologise for not posting more, it not that I don't have the time. I certainly do, sometimes it seems that I even have too much time! Its just that it takes a while to upload these images onto my computer and sometimes I just lack the spirit and encouragement to do so. I'm not going to make fake promises that I'm going to post every second day but I am going to try my best to post at least once a week. I recently bought some make-up and I'm excited to review them! So stay tuned for that.

Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Penneys/Primark
T-shirt - Penneys

No comments:

Post a Comment