Friday 7 August 2015

A Culchie Goes To: The National Science & History Museum

Being a tourist I decided todo some touristy things in London as you do. I went to visit the National Science & History Museum. I wasn't to excited about the science part as I love History, but I was really surprised as I found myself enjoying the Space exhibition! I'd encourage anyone in London to go and see it, it was really fascinating. 

For this trip to the National Science & History Museum, I tried to go for a type of Museum aesthetic and I hoped it worked. Featuring again in this ootd is guess what? My denim skirt. No surprise there I suppose.


Well for this trip I paired it with my black halter neck that adds a bit of pizzazz to any outfit ( yes I did in fact use the word pizzazz). I think it was the black halter neck that truly topped off my Museum aesthetic. Sorry this one is short but I'll be back with more soon!



Skirt - New Look
Top - Penneys/Primark
Sandals - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment