Sunday 12 July 2015

                  The Culchie Goes To... London


One month of my Summer Holidays has already been spent watching Netflix and procrastinating getting that toned summer body. For the next month I'll be spending it in London, the city that never sleeps and any other poetic metaphors used to describe the city. I'll be hoping to post pictures, outfits and reviews of what I wear and do out and about London, if I do anything at all. So subscribe to my blog to find out what a Culchie does when they go to London.

I was going to post an airport outfit but decided against it because I barely had any time, I'll do one on my return trip. So below is an outfit I wore a couple of days after I arrived in London.



Ignore the household utilities in the back, don't worry I'll get better, we all have to start somewhere and mine just happens to be in front of a kitchen.

I got this skirt in New look and be ready to see this appear frequently in a lot of future ootds, this skirt is a summer essential!, every girl needs a denim skirt in their wardrobe. It goes with everything and you can dress it up or down by simply pairing it with some high heel wedges and your favourite bandeau. I plan on buying a white one as it adds a touch of summer and girlishness to any outfit.



I live for crop tops and I wear them basically everywhere.Summer gives me the chance to wear them without people judging me or dying from hypothermia due to the lovely cold weather of Ireland. This season off the shoulder tops or peasant tops are in trend and I am loving it! I plan to have one in every colour and design by the end of summer. They suit people of all shapes and sizes and there a lovely way to show off your collarbones!!

                                                     Top - Penneys/Primark
                                                     Skirt - New Look
                                                     Sandals - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment